Accreditation Statement of Quality Research Accreditation:
Accreditation Statement Of Quality Research Accreditation. Is a Globally Recognized Accredited certification body. accredited with UKAF accreditation for ISO/IEC 17021:2015. Conformity Assessment-Requirements. For Bodies providing Audit and Certification of Management Systems.
Accreditation Statement Of QRA. Logo Quality Research Accreditation. It is a registered trade-name and trademark by the Government of India.
Accreditation Statement Of Quality Research Accreditation. Serves Pan INDIA Network in the field of ISO certification. QRA has a vision of Quality Transformation through its Services.
Accreditation Statement Of Quality Research Accreditation. Is combination of Transparent, Neutral & Verities. QRA Provides. ISO Services. 9001:2015, 14001:2015. 45001:2018, 22000:2005 and ISO 27001:2013 Certification Services.
Accreditation Statement Of Quality Research Accreditation. has more than 15 Auditors and approx. 30 Technical Experts across the Pan INDIA Network. And this number is growing.
Use of Logo:
Accreditation Statement Of QRA General Information: Extension of Certification. Whenever the clients apply for the extension. Of Scope/ addition of sites Facilities etc. the same is verified during a special visit. Or at the next surveillance audit. And based upon the Lead Assessor and verification. For the issue of amended for scope extension.
ACCREDITATION STATEMENT OF QRA VALIDITY AND RENEWAL OF CERTIFICATE:
Accreditation Statement Of QRA. Certificates issued by Quality Research Accreditation. Remain valid for three years. Subject to the conformance of the quality. And Environment management systems. To the certification Standards being verified. And found satisfactory during periodical surveillance audits.
Visit Downloads URL Click Here For More Information.
Accreditation Statement Of QRA Surveillance audits shall be conducted. At periodic interact at least once a year. During the three-year term of validity of the Certificate. Followed by a re-assessment of the quality systems. For renewal of the certification prior to its expiry.
We are on Google. Click Here for more information.
ACCREDITATION STATEMENT OF QRA SPECIAL AUDITS:
A special visit may require the certified company’s premises. In the following circumstances: –
Accreditation Statement Of Quality Research Accreditation. Has reason to believe that the documented systems are inadequate. Maintained with major deficiencies in operation. -In case of any change in the management system standard. Due to which the certification requirements are going to be changed. The client will be intimated in advance for the transition audit.
Accreditation Statement Of QRA. Upon intimation by the certified company. Of any significant change in the certified documented system. Including the extension of scope, a visit will decide. This surveillance audit program shall include as follows.
(A) Internal audit and management review
(B) A review of actions taken. On NC identified during the previous audit.
(C) Treatment of complaint
(D) Effectiveness. Of the management system w.r.t. achieving the certified client objectives.
(E) Progress of planned activities. Aimed at continual improvement
(F) Continuing operational control
(G) Review of any changes
(H) Use of marks and or any other reference to certification. Short Notice Audit As a result of a complaint. By any party, any adverse publicity or obstruction. Of the conditions of certification. Or other information received and suspended client.
Accreditation Statement Of QRA. Special visits will be undertaken. Once due notice has been given. And details agreed between the Client. And QRA Visits will be undertaken after due notice has been given.
Due care is take of the following:
- Information is given to the client in advance. Regarding the re-source of the visit with details.
- Due care is taken to select the auditor to Safeguard Lack of Reason. To a client for objection to the auditor. Suspension, Withdrawal, Extension. And the reduction of Certification. Suspension: The grounds for suspending the certificate are as follows:
- If the certified organization. Is not getting the Surveillance audit. Conducted as per the certification agreement.
- If the client is found to misuse the logo. Of the Certification Body. Or is using any kind of misleading statement. Which might affect the reputation of the certification body. And the accreditation board. Any certificate issued by QRA Maybe withdrawn. In the event of the following defaults by a certificate holder.
- If a surveillance audit is not arranged within 3 months. Of the due date in response to the notice. Issued by QRA (Quality Research Accreditation). A major lack of effective implementation of corrective actions. Within agreed time limits in respect of non-conformities. Identified during surveillance audits.
- Failure to pay appropriate fees.
- Continued misuse of Accreditation mark/logo e.g. misleading publications, advertisement or contravention. Of the stipulated conditions for the use of marks/logo.
- Upon suspension or cancellation. Of the certificate of registration. The name of the organization shall be deleted. From the QRA (Quality Research Accreditation). Approved a list of certified companies.