BIFMA Certification, BIFMA is the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association. It was founded in 1973 with a mission to lead, advocate, notify and increase standards for the North American office and institutional furniture industry.
BIFMA Certification, BIFMA is satisfied to declare that the level sustainability certification program for furniture has exceeded the 40 manufacturer mark on the quickly growing list of companies that produce level certified products. Level gives interior designers, architects, facility managers, and others across all industries with an easy method to recognize progressively more sustainable products,” said Tom Reardon, BIFMA Executive Director. “We are very pleased to see the hard work that these 41 manufacturing companies have made”
Points earned under each of these categories determine the level of certification earned:
- Level 1. The first tier of certified presentation
- Level 2. Additional milestones of presentation achieved
- Level 3. The highest level of presentation acknowledged
|Apply today and get your organization certified as per ISO Standards||Online ISO Application Click Here|
|Apply For Franchise Partnership Information||Online Franchise Application Click Here|
|We can find easily on Google for more information.||Google Business Profile Click Here|
Benefits of BIFMA Certification
- Helps your internal sustainable management objectives
- Establishes a path for constant development.
- Establishes your leadership qualifications in the office furniture industry
- Promises clients and stakeholders that your certified products are held to industry-leading social, environmental and economic standards
- Supports you meet state and federal procurement necessities