Certificate Suspension OR Withdrawal Procedure of ISO Certification:
Suspension, Withdrawal, Extension and reduction of Certification:
The grounds for suspending the certificate are as follows:
a) Certificate Suspension OR Withdrawal If the certified organization is not getting the Surveillance audit conducted as per the certification agreement.
b) Certificate Suspension OR Withdrawal If the client is found to misuse the logo of the Certification Body or is using any kind of misleading statement which might affect the reputation of the certification body and the accreditation board.
c) Certificate Suspension OR Withdrawal If there is any complaint from the customer’s client QRA Certification needs to verify the complaint and in case if the certified organization is found guilty the certificate will be suspended and will remain suspended until the complaint is not resolved.
d) Certificate Suspension OR Withdrawal In case of Non payment of the fee as per the Contractual agreement.
e) Certificate Suspension OR Withdrawal If during the Surveillance audit system found not to comply with Standard requirement.
Upon the Suspension the certificate will be surrendered from the client, the QRA Certification website will be updated that the organization’s certificate is suspended (not valid). After the withdrawal of the certificate, if the organization is found using the certificate or certification information in any manner, legal action will be taken against the Organization as per the contractual agreement.
Note: The evidences can be verified onsite or offsite depending upon the nature of the reason for the suspension.
Any certificate issued by QRA Certification may be withdrawn in the event of any of following defaults by a certificate holder / certified organization:
• Certificate Suspension OR Withdrawal If a surveillance audit is not arranged within 3 months of the due date in response to the notice issued by QRA CERTIFICATION PVT. LTD.
• Major lack of effective implementation of corrective actions within agreed time limits in respect of non-conformities identified during surveillance audits.
• Failure to pay appropriate fees.
• Continued misuse of Accreditation mark/logo e.g. misleading publications, advertisement or contravention of the stipulated conditions for the use of marks/logo. Upon suspension or cancellation of the certificate of registration, the name of the organization shall be deleted from the QRA CERTIFICATION PVT. LTD.’s approved list of certified companies.
• In case the Organization is not able to resolve the issue of Suspension within 90 days from the date of Suspension.
• The evidences submitted by the organization for the reason of suspension as defined above are not found satisfactory.
Upon the request of the client at any point in the certification cycle, the scope of certification can be extended after the verification conducted as per the QRA Certification process.
Upon the request of the client or during the surveillance audit as identified/verified by the audit team, the scope of certification can be reduced after the verification conducted as per the QRA Certification process.