ISO 22000:2005 Certification. ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Certification
The ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems. Provide requirements which can help organizations. Control and manage food safety hazards. Certifying organizations. Against ISO 22000 demonstrates. Their constant commitment to food safety. Through the supply chain and production process. Moreover, this certification provides. A useful approach that safeguards. The reduction of food safety risks and builds up consumer confidence.
Food Safety means adequate controls on presence of food based hazards in food at the time of its consumption.
Food safety is not single stage controls but is combined efforts of all the party participating in the food chain, this includes Feed Producers, Primary Producers through manufacturer, Transporter, Store operator, wholesalers, retailers, Caterers, Food Service Outlets and Producers of Equipment’s, Packaging Materials, Cleaning Agents, Additives & preservatives & Ingredients and Service providers. Even this includes Pesticides, fertilizers and veterinary drugs.
Successful Implementation of FSMS helps the organisation to prevent problems like presence of Microbes, Toxins and Adulteration etc before its occurrence & Suggest Corrective action.
Key Elements of FSMS ISO 22000:2005 Certification:
Interactive Communication: Effective communication is essentials to ensure that all possible hazards are duly identified & adequately controlled at each step within the food chain.
- System Management: Compatible with ISO 9001
- Prerequisites Programme: (PRPs)
- Principals: HACCP Plan
Adaption of ISO 22000:2005 should be a planned Decision of any Organization; Design & Implementation & time required is basically depend on the following factor:
- Organizational Environment Chain involved Products or Services in which organisation deal.
- The Process adopted Size & organizational Structure Risk associated with the Products & Processes.
Principals: ISO 22000: 2005 (HACCP) Certifications
- Hazard Analysis: Biological, chemical & physical.
- Identify CCP: Identify Critical Control Point of food Chain.
- Controls: Establishment of critical control points and preventive measures thereon.
- Monitoring of CCP.
- Ascertain Corrective Actions.
- Records Keeping.
- Third Party Audit
Visit to Downloads, ISO Application Form. QRA Management Systems, Catalog & Sample Certificate. URL Click Here For More Information.
Benefit of ISO 22000 Certification:
- ISO 22000 helps Organisation to provide safe food products to consumers.
- ISO 22000 is a Scientific Approach
- Make food safety responsibility of Food Chain parties.
- Competitive edge
- ISO 22000 Help Business, Government & Society.
We can find easily on Google. Click Here for more information.