ISO 22000:2018 Certification Food Safety Management Systems
The ISO 22000:2018 Certification Food Safety Management Systems. Provide requirements that can help organizations. Control and manage food safety hazards. Certifying organizations. Against ISO 22000:2018 demonstrates. Their constant commitment to food safety. Through the supply chain and production process. Moreover, this certification provides. A useful approach that safeguards. The reduction of food safety risks and builds up consumer confidence.
ISO 22000:2018 Certification Food Safety means adequate controls on the presence of food-based hazards in food at the time of its consumption.
ISO 22000:2018 Certification Food safety is not single stage controls but is combined efforts of all the party participating in the food chain, this includes Feed Producers, Primary Producers through the manufacturer, Transporter, Store operator, wholesalers, retailers, Caterers, Food Service Outlets and Producers of Equipment’s, Packaging Materials, Cleaning Agents, Additives & preservatives & Ingredients and Service providers. Even this includes Pesticides, fertilizers, and veterinary drugs.
Successful Implementation of FSMS helps the organization to prevent problems like the presence of Microbes, Toxins, and Adulteration, etc before its occurrence & Suggest Corrective action.
Key Elements of FSMS ISO 22000:2018 Certification:
Interactive Communication: Effective communication is essentials to ensure that all possible hazards are duly identified & adequately controlled at each step within the food chain.
- System Management: Compatible with ISO 9001:2015
- Prerequisites Programme: (PRPs)
- Principals: HACCP Plan
Adaption of ISO 22000:2018 Certification should be a planned Decision of any Organization; Design & Implementation & time required is dependent on the following factor:
- Organizational Environment Chain involved Products or Services in which the organization deals.
- The Process adopted Size & organizational Structure Risk associated with the Products & Processes.
Principals: ISO 22000: 2018 (HACCP) Certifications
- Hazard Analysis: Biological, chemical & physical.
- Identify CCP: Identify the Critical Control Point of food Chain.
- Controls: Establishment of critical control points and preventive measures thereon.
- Monitoring of CCP.
- Ascertain Corrective Actions.
- Records Keeping.
- Third-Party Audit
Benefit of ISO 22000:2018 Certification:
- ISO 22000:2018 helps organizations to provide safe food products to consumers.
- ISO 22000:2018 is a Scientific Approach
- Make food safety responsibility for Food Chain parties.
- Competitive edge
- ISO 22000:2018 Help Business, Government & Society.