ISO 27001:2013 Certification. Implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS). Based on ISO/IEC 27001 shows that your organization. Exercises risk management to minimize. The adverse impacts of internal and external threats. That may affect its information security. Also, this exemplifies that you have an effective risk assessment. Incident management and business continuity. Processes within your organization. The fulfillment of ISO/IEC 27001 requirements. Portrays your willingness and persistence to properly secure. Manage and protect valuable information. Through best practices and frameworks.
The most important assets. Of any company around the world would be its data.
The stakeholders expect. And demand for the confidentiality. Availability of the data; it would be an absolute disaster. If any sensitive information was hacked or stolen.
ISO 27001:2013 Certification. Information security is even more vital. For the internet of things era. ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is an Information security standard. Dealing with the information security for an organization.
ISO 27001:2013 Certification Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). Is a systematic and structured. Approach to securely handle company’s sensitive information. ISO/IEC 27001:2013 provide requirements for establishing. Implementing, maintaining and continually. Improving an information security management system.
Visit to Downloads, ISO Application Form. QRA Management Systems, Catalog & Sample Certificate. URL Click Here For More Information.
Benefits ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the only audit able International standard. That defines the requirements of information security.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification. Helps businesses expand in global markets. It demonstrates credibility when tendering for contracts.
- Protect and enhance organization’s reputation. By avoiding costly penalties and financial losses. Due to data / information breach.
- ISMS improves company culture on understanding. The info security risks and integrating the security controls. Into the organizational processes. And thus, lowering the overall risk to the organization.
ISO 27001:2013 Certification Procedure
- Application for certification from client
- Submission of offer by Quality Research Accreditation
- Acceptance of offer by client and confirmation. Of agreement by both client organization. And Quality Research Accreditation
- Conduct of Initial Certification. Audit – (Stage 1 + Stage 2) / Re-Certification audit.
- Issuance of the “Certificate of approval”. On successful completion. Of the initial / Re-certification audit process.
- Validity of “Certificate of approval”. Is for three years from the date of decision. Subject to conduct of annual surveillance audits.
- Re-certification audit process to be completed. Before the expiry of “Certificate of approval”.
We can find easily on Google. Click Here for more information.