ISO 9001:2015 Certification. Quality Management System. QRA Certification is a leading, ISO services. Company of India.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification. It is the best way, to declare, quality of your working system. Among your customers, and other stakeholders.
ISO 9001:2015 certification. Increases trust, of your organization. Among different concern groups.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification. is the latest, quality management system standard. It’s published on 15th September 2015.
This fourth edition. Cancels and replaces the third edition ISO 9001:2000 standard. Has been amended to clarify points. In the text and to enhance compatibility. With ISO 14001:2015.
ISO 9001:2015 standard provides. A set of standardized, requirements for a quality management system. Regardless of activities, of the organization. Its size, or whether, it is in the private or public sector. All requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Standard. Are generic and are intended to be applicable. To all organizations, regardless of type, size. And products/services, provided by the organization. It is not the intent of ISO 9001, Standard. To imply uniformity in the structure. Of quality management systems. OR uniformity of documentation.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- ISO 9001:2015 Enhance customer satisfaction, by meeting customer requirements. You able to become a certified client, to provide. Right products or services.
- ISO certification. Enhance function, the efficiency of an organization. As you develop SOP’s & Work Instruction, for all your processes.
- ISO 9001:2015 implementations. Help to manage the resources, effectively. As you can utilize. All your resources, to its maximum extent.
- Once you obtained ISO 9001, certificates. It creates a path to improve the processes continually.
- ISO 9001:2015 certificate. It is now required in majority, of government tenders.
- ISO 9001, certificates. It creates a path to improve, the processes continually
- ISO 9001:2015 certification is today’s passport. Of your organization, for overseas business.