ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 Certification – International IT Service Management Standard Certification
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 Certification promotes the adoption of an integrated procedure approach to efficiently transport managed services to meet business and client needs. For an organization to function efficiently it has to recognize and manage numerous linked activities. Co-ordinate integration and implementation of the service management procedures give the ongoing control, greater effectiveness and opportunities for constant development.
The main parties that may take precise interest in ISO/IEC 20000 are suppliers of IT service management services, businesses outsourcing their IT services, businesses managing their own IT services and all suppliers wishing to benchmark their existing IT service management services.
The execution of ISO/IEC 20000 will make sure proactive working practices capable to deliver high levels of client service to meet their business requirements. ISO/IEC 20000:2005, which is issued in two parts under the general title, Information technology – Service management, will allow service suppliers to understand how to improve the quality of service delivered to their clients, both internal and external.
Part 1: ISO 20000-1 Specification offers necessities for IT service management and applies to those dependable for initiating, implementing or maintaining IT service management in their organization.
Part 2: ISO 20000-2 Code of practice stands for an industry consensus on leadership to auditors and assistance to service suppliers planning service developments or to be audited against ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 Certification.
|Apply today and get your organization certified as per ISO Standards||Online ISO Application Click Here|
|Apply For Franchise Partnership Information||Online Franchise Application Click Here|
|We can find easily on Google for more information.||Google Business Profile Click Here|
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 Certification
- Put in place controls to evaluate and maintain constant levels of service
- Demonstrates a management promise to quality.
- Differentiator to win new business as this is progressively more a necessity for many contracts, including government contracts.
- Integrate people, procedures and technology to maintain business goals
- Enlarged client fulfillment because of enlarged business-focus as opposed to Technology-focus
- Decrease costs by increasing efficiencies.
- Expand IT services that are driven by and support business objectives
- ISO/IEC 20000 is compatible with ITIL to help constant enhancement
- Make opportunities to progress the effectiveness, reliability, and constancy of IT services via regular certification audits.