ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Certification is a Service Management System (SMS) standard. It identifies necessities for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintains and progress an SMS. The necessities include the design, transition, delivery, and development of services to fulfill agreed service necessities.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Certification is an international IT standard that permits companies to demonstrate brilliance and confirm best practices in IT management. The standard makes sure companies can achieve evidence-based benchmarks to constantly progress their delivery of IT services. ISO/IEC 20000 was released in 2005 based on the IT infrastructure library’s best practice framework and updated in 2011.
According to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Certification, service suppliers must be capable to show that every necessity is being met if they wish to claim that they comply with this standard. No exclusions are permissible.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Certification is process-based; certification recognizes organizations that can link business objectives with operating efficiency. Companies that achieve management system certification to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 have demonstrated the efficient implementation of documents and records management, top management’s commitment to their clients, the establishment of clear policy, good planning and implementation, good resource management, and capable procedure control, measurement, and analysis. constant development has been institutionalized.
|Apply today and get your organization certified as per ISO Standards||Online ISO Application Click Here|
|Apply For Franchise Partnership Information||Online Franchise Application Click Here|
|We can find easily on Google for more information.||Google Business Profile Click Here|
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Certification
- Competitive benefit
- Gives a scalable standard which can be useful to any size IT operation
- Easy roadmap to IT Service Management achievement
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 gives objective evidence of compliance to ITIL best practices
- Certification drives constant service development
- For internal IT, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 enhances the perceived value of IT services
- Third-party endorsement of compliance to ITSM best practices.
- Performance developments like:
- Improved system availability
- Reduction of a system outage
- Reduction of critical incidents