ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Certification sets out the requirements of the information security management system. It is part of the ISO 27000 family of standards relating to information and cybersecurity and offers a comprehensive set of controls, based on best practice in information security.
Similar to the other management standards, it is suitable for organizations of all sizes. 70% of small businesses believe they are not a target for any data theft or misuse; it is a problem for either larger businesses or only those in the financial sector – this is simply not true.
ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Certification Any business holding data on individuals or companies can be a target for fraud, theft, misuse or abuse, resulting in a long-lasting loss of reputation and if a company’s systems are found negligent at keeping data secure, then it can result in prosecution.
ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Certification Every business believes they have insurance to cover eventualities such as fraud and theft, but they don’t realize they also owe a duty of care which if not exercised can lead to any insurance claim being declined.
ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Certification helps organizations to treat data security seriously, putting in systems and processes to guard against the risk of security breaches or misuse of data. It works with your business and the kind of data it holds, whether that is bank account details, staff records, passwords, or client confidential information.
|Apply today and get your organization certified as per ISO Standards||Online ISO Application Click Here|
|Apply For Franchise Partnership Information||Online Franchise Application Click Here|
|We can find easily on Google for more information.||Google Business Profile Click Here|
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Certification
Protecting your organization’s information is critical for the successful management and smooth operation of your organization. Completing ISO/IEC 27001:2005 information security management systems certification will aid your organization in managing and protecting your valuable data and information assets.
By achieving certification to ISO/IEC 27001 your organisation will be able to reap numerous and consistent benefits.
- Keeps confidential information secure
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage risk
- Allows for the secure exchange of information
- Allows you to ensure you are meeting your legal obligations
- Helps you to comply with other regulations (e.g. SOX)
- Provide you with a competitive advantage
- Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention
- Consistency in the delivery of your service or product
- Manages and minimizes risk exposure
- Builds a culture of security
- Protects the company, assets, shareholders, and directors