ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification. Implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS). Based on ISO/IEC 27001 shows that your organization. Exercises risk management to minimize. The adverse impacts of internal and external threats. That may affect its information security. Also, this exemplifies that you have an effective risk assessment. Incident management and business continuity. Processes within your organization. The fulfillment of ISO/IEC 27001 requirements. It portrays your willingness and persistence to properly secure. Manage and protect valuable information. Through best practices and frameworks.
The most important assets. Of any company around the world would be its data.
The stakeholders expect. And demand confidentiality. Availability of the data; it would be an absolute disaster. If any sensitive information was hacked or stolen.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification. Information security is even more vital. For the internet of things era. ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is an Information security standard. Dealing with information security for an organization.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). It is systematic and structured. Approach to securely handle the company’s sensitive information. ISO/IEC 27001:2013 provides requirements for establishing. Implementing, maintaining and continually. Improving an information security management system.
Benefits ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the only auditable international standard. That defines the requirements of information security.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification. It helps businesses expand in global markets. It demonstrates credibility when tendering for contracts.
- Protect and enhance the organization’s reputation. By avoiding costly penalties and financial losses. Due to data/information breach.
- ISMS improves company culture on understanding. The info security risks and integrating the security controls. Into the organizational processes. And thus, lowering the overall risk to the organization.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification Procedure
- Application for certification from client
- Submission of the offer by Quality Research Accreditation
- Acceptance of the offer by client and confirmation. Of agreement by both client organizations. And Quality Research Accreditation
- Conduct Initial Certification. Audit – (Stage 1 + Stage 2) / Re-Certification audit.
- Issuance of the “Certificate of approval”. On successful completion. Of the initial / Re-certification audit process.
- The validity of “Certificate of approval”. It is for three years from the date of the decision. Subject to the conduct of annual surveillance audits.
- Re-certification audit process to be completed. Before the expiry of “Certificate of approval”.