Surveillance Procedure Audit
Surveillance Planning Surveillance audit shall be identified 3 months before the due date by QM/AM, the client must be communicated about the due date and proposed date of Surveillance audit. Director (HOC) shall monitor the effectiveness of Surveillance audits every month. If the client does not confirm the Surveillance Audit date within 60 days of the due date, the letter of suspension is issued to the client. After the issuance of the Suspension letter, a letter of cancellation is issued to the client on the next date of the due date. Any justification provided by the client for the postponement of the audit is recorded has to be approved by QM/HOC and recorded in the client file.
Surveillance Procedure, Surveillance audits are on-site audits but are not necessarily full system audits. Surveillance audits planned together with the other surveillance activities so that the certification body can maintain confidence that the certified management system continues to fulfill requirements between recertification audits. The Assigned team leader is responsible for conducting and managing the assessment along with other team members if any. The team leader also ensures that any Technical Expert / Specialist is not allowed to function independently and are always accompanied by Auditor/ Lead Auditor.
Surveillance Procedure, The surveillance audits conducted at least once a year and the date of the first surveillance audit following initial certification shall not be more than 12 months from the last day of the stage 2 audit.
|Apply today and get your organization certified as per ISO Standards||Online ISO Application Click Here|
|Apply For Franchise Partnership Information||Online Franchise Application Click Here|
|We can find easily on Google for more information.||Google Business Profile Click Here|
The of surveillance audit is to ensure following:
- Ensure that the client’s management system which was the basis of the grant of the certificate has been maintained continuously.
- Verify and ensure that any changes to the management system which might have taken place since the last audit meet the requirement of the standard/ specification and implemented effectively
- Ensure on-site audits assessing the certified client’s management system’s fulfillment of specified requirements concerning the standard to which the certification is granted.
- Ensure that the management system continues to be appropriate to the product/ process/ service offered by the client, with the capability of managing and improving performance.
- Assess Continual Improvement is the client’s management system
- Additionally, the client’s statements concerning its operations (e.g. promotional material, website). Also reviewed during each surveillance audit.
- Enquirers from the certification body to the certified client on aspects of certification.
- Requests to the client to provide documents and records (on paper or electronic media),
- Other means of monitoring the certified client’s performance,
- Internal audits and management review,
- A review of actions taken on nonconformities identified during the previous audit.
- Actions are taken on customer complaints.
- Effectiveness. Of the management system about achieving the objectives.
- Progress of planned activities aimed at continual improvement
- Continuing operational control
- Review of the use of CB & AB marks
- Verify the OHS for the respective objectives and targets
- Hazard Identification & Assessment Controls
- Compliance towards Legal & Other requirements including customer requirements
- Verify the OHS management systems at the temporary site.
- Verify the OHS management at the Multisite based on the Audit Program.
Surveillance Procedure The team leader shall review the client file, especially the last audit report to make note of any issues to be followed up, including the nonconformities and corrective action plan. The audit plan shall be sent to clients in advance so that they can seek any changes concerning timing etc if found inconvenient due to administrative reasons.
Surveillance Procedure The audit should be conducted (at least annually and it shall be ensured that the date of first surveillance audit shall not be more than 12 months from the last day of stage 2 audit.) as per Surveillance audit plan given in the last audit report but if there is any change due to any justified reasons, the same should be recorded in auditor notes and surveillance audit plan shall be updated in the report.
During the opening and closing meetings, the attendance record sheet is circulated for recording the name and designation of the client representative present. Either each person can record their name & designation or one person can do so for all present.
Surveillance Procedure The corrective action taken on non-conformities identified during the last audit should be verified for its effectiveness. If the corrective action taken is not satisfactory/ non taken, the severity of the minor NC shall be re-issued escalated to Major and the client shall be advised accordingly.
Non-conformity reporting, report preparation, report distribution, the requirement of CAP (in case NC is raised) shall be similar to the certification audit procedure
If due to change in site address/ scope required re-issue of the certificate, the “Certification Details” in the report shall be completed and the client database shall be updated.
a) Any significant changes like change in manpower, process necessitating a change in subsequent audit duration shall be recorded and post contract review is done by AM
b) Other changes like change in contact number/ person etc shall also be recorded in the report for updating client data base,
Surveillance Procedure The multi-site client shall be audited the same way except that instead of auditing all sites, sampling of sites shall be followed as per the contract review.
In case major NC is found at any site the entire certificate of all sites shall be at Risk.
The surveillance report is submitted by the Lead Auditor in QRA Certification Head Office and shall be approved by the Director (HOC)/TM.