Any certificate issued by QRA may be withdrawn in the event of any of following defaults by a certificate holder:
• If a surveillance audit is not arranged within 3 months of the due date in response to notice issued by QRA CERTIFICATION PVT. LTD.
• Major lack of effective implementation of corrective of actions within agreed time limits in respect of non-conformities identified during surveillance audits.
• Failure to pay appropriate fees.
• Continued misuse of Accreditation mark/logo e.g. misleading publications, advertisement or contravention of the stipulated conditions for the use of marks/logo. Upon suspension or cancellation of certificate of registration, the name of the organization shall be deleted from the QRA CERTIFICATION PVT. LTD.’s approved list of certified companies.
• In case the Organization is not able to resolve the issue of Suspension within 90 days from the date of Suspension.
• The evidences submitted by the organization for the reason of suspension as defined above are not found satisfactory.